Looking for a lazy way to lose weight?
Well, it is usually not that easy unfortunately, but here are
some activities that you should be doing anyway and the calories
1. Housecleaning - 864 Calories Burned-Clean the house and spare
your kids the work! e to do but is a necessity (most of the time).
2. Yard Work- 560 Calories Burned-Plant
some plants or mow the lawn will trash allot of calories!.
3. Shopping - 325 Calories Burned-Do
this all day and maybe you could slim down enough to buy some
new clothes during your next workout!
4. Bowling - 414 Calories Burned-Wow,
who would have thought this burned calories.
5. Kissing - 145 Calories Burned-Kiss
the weight good-bye with this awesome workout, trying this exercise
in the gym could get you the admiration of even the biggest bodybuilders!
6. Watching TV - 145 Calories Burned-Don't
expect to become am Olympic athlete with this technique, but it
is great for a slow warm up to sleeping.
7. Playing Cards - 235 Calories Burned-Put
on your poker face and start working out!
8. Sex - 580 Calories Burned-If my wife
knew weight loss was this easy I would be a happy man! Remember,
the calories burned are for one and a half hours, so you will
probably burn less, unless you are combining this exercise with
viagra! Now go workout!
*estimated calories burned are based
on one and a half hours of each activity at an average body weight
of 200 pounds. Actual calories burned vary with your individual
body weight, the more you weigh, the more you burn.